The Infrared Reflectance Sensor Module carries a single infrared LED and phototransistor pair, along with modulation/demodulation electronics, in an inexpensive, small module that can be mounted almost anywhere and is great for obstacle detection of robot and home alert system. The optimal sensing distance is within 80cm (30 inches).
• Supply Voltage: DC 5V
• Maximum load Current: 100mA
• Sensing Distance : 3 - 80 CM
• Output: NPN Transistor Normal Open Type (Use 10K pull-up resistor to +5V for Arduino input)
• Pin Definition: red (power "+" ) and green(power "-" ), yellow (signal data).
• Dimensions: Diameter 0.7in (18mm), Length 1.7in (43mm)
• IR Distance Sensor
• 3-Pin Terminal Block
Works with: (Available for Purchase Separately)
• Arduino Uno add-on Kit (EMC-GEO1-001)
Cross compatibility allows you to continuously add to and improve the MINDS-i experience
Curriculums that teach real world relevant skills
The MINDS-i system is built rugged enough to take your classroom experience into the outdoors